Anne Nyström provides assistance to our clients especially in the fields of IP rights and on issues of contract and corporate law, with focus on trademark matters from clearance searches and brand strategy to opposition and appeal proceedings. Anne has experience in contract law, from commercialization to licensing and coexistence, as well as general corporate law and marketing law.
Anne is particularly interested in brand protection in modern market economies. She is familiar with brand protection both on the Internet and social media, and legal aspects of influencer marketing. Before joining Kolster, Anne worked in Finnish law firms focusing on corporate and IP law.
- Contracts and commercialisation (for example, licensing, coexistence, joint venture)
- Protection of IP rights and their utilisation in business operations
- Consulting on the selection of business identifiers, searches and statements
- Trademark applications
- Trademark oppositions, monitoring, annulment actions, appeals
- IP risk management, competitor and IP rights monitoring
- Coordination and management of international trademark processes
- IPR Audit
- Marketing law, especially influencer marketing
- General corporate law and corporate mergers and acquisitions