Jussi Ilvonen assists our clients in various legal matters, especially related to strategic IP protection, growth plans e.g. via licensing and commercial agreements. Jussi has extensive knowledge and experience from many creative industries and IP intensive business operations, from startups to larger companies and multi-stakeholder collaborations.
Prior to Kolster Jussi has been working in lawyer positions in several Finnish national design-, arts and literature associations. Jussi is also experienced in legal training and workshops, as well as project management.
- IP contracts and commercialisation
- IP strategies and risk management
- Various other commercial law matters for e.g. SMEs and startups
- Negotiation and enforcement issues
- Legal and IP training
- Consumer goods
- Media and entertainment
- Finnish Association of Industrial Property Rights
- Finnish Fashion Law Association