Sini Petsalo assists our clients in all kinds of IP issues, especially related to patents, trademarks, designs, contracts, litigations as well as commercialisation of technology.
Sini has wide experience in the IP, starting from drafting patent, trademark and design applications to representing clients in related disputes and litigations. As a lawyer, she is specialised in contractual matters, disputes and litigations. As a patent attorney, her technical competence covers especially energy technology.
Sini has a versatile background of handling judicial cases both in administrative and district courts as well as of expert work in the technical field at Fortum prior to joining Kolster. Located in Kuopio, Sini is able to channel Kolster’s entire supply of services also to Eastern Finland.
- Patents, utility models, trademarks, model rights – from application drafting to oppositions, revocations and litigations, as to patents including also European Patent litigations before the UPC
- Pre-searches regarding patents and trademarks
- IP related disputes and litigations, concerning e.g. infringements, revocations, unfair business practises, domain names and counterfeit products
- IP commercialisation
- Energy and process technology
- Power plant and combustion technology
- Energy efficiency, process modelling
- Renewable energy sources
- Environmental technology
- Electric power engineering
- Consumer goods
- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Paper and forest industry
- Freight and logistics
- Health care
- High tech
- Industrial equipment
- Natural resources
- Electric measurement technology
- Utilities / cleantech