Terhi Uusi-Vähälä has been working in the patent business since 1995, her longest stretch being in the IP team of an international industrial company both in IP Administrator and IP Specialist roles. She has solid and extensive experience not only in patent formalities but also patentability searches, invention reports, matters relating to employee inventions, the issues involved in patent applications in general and trademarks.
- Patents and utility models (and trademarks)
- Filing of FI, EP and PCT applications
- Tasks related to the patenting process in Finland and abroad (incl. EP, PCT, US and other countries); filing of patent applications and official action responses, tasks related to the acceptance phase
- Administrative tasks; reporting, electronic filing, invoicing
- Communication with clients and international agencies
Senior IP Specialist
+358 40 521 1104