“To me, the lawyer should be a sparring partner and an active developer of the client’s business, not someone who simply points out risks and throws around legal jargon.”
Sanna provides assistance to our clients especially in the commercialisation and licensing of technologies and on issues of contract and corporate law. Sanna has an excellent eye for consulting companies on publicly financed research projects, e.g. by the EU or Tekes, and broad experience in the sale and licensing of technologies to international customers.
Before joining Kolster, Sanna worked as Senior Legal Counsel at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland. At VTT, her duties included a wide range of various tasks related to joint international research and its related assignments. Sanna has experience in negotiating demanding overall contracts and coordinating IP strategies.
Sanna also has experience in spin-off companies, so she is familiar with the specific needs of both large and small technology companies. In addition to legal commissions, Sanna is a lecturer in IP and legal matters.
IP and legal expertise
- IP contracts and commercialisation, IP strategies
- General corporate law and corporate mergers and acquisitions, particularly in the SME sector
- IP risk management, competitor and IP rights monitoring
- Publicly financed (e.g. EU, Tekes) cooperation projects and agreements
- Legal and IP training
IP sector memberships
- Licensing Executives Society (LES), Scandinavia
- Finnish IT Law Association