Paula Juntunen has had a long career in the IP sector since 1988. She has worked as an IP assistant for both patents and designs and has trained herself as an IP professional with extensive knowledge of the sector. Paula handles domestic and foreign patent and utility model applications through all stages of their processing from initiation to the granting of the patent. She also has experience in managing design rights. Ask Paula for advice on all matters related to formalities in patent applications.
- All process stages of domestic patent and utility model applications
- Country-specific practices and requirements in patent applications
- Finnish patent and utility model applications
- Transfers of rights
- All process stages of domestic and European design applications
- Country-specific practices and requirements in designs