Minna joined Kolster as a patent attorney in 2001. She is specialised in the patent protection of chemical industrial processes and telecommunications technology applications.
Through assignments in the drafting and continued hearing of patent applications, Minna has gained understanding of a wide range of fields, such as petroleum refining, water treatment and metallurgy. In the ICT sector, her areas of expertise include network services, software-based solutions and mobile and wireless network technologies. She has handled patent applications in the application areas of information technology, mechanical engineering and bioinformatics, and performed various preliminary searches related to patenting.
Before her career as a patent attorney, Minna has experience in research work, quality management systems and software development.
- Patenting process from drafting the patent application to its granting and opposition matters.
- Technology protection: patents, utility models
- Application process management in Finland and internationally: official actions, responses
- Assessments of freedom to operate
- Counselling: protection alternatives, courses of action, optimisation
- Employee inventions: evaluation of invention reports
- IP consulting
- Chemical technology, polymer technology, engineering chemistry
- Process engineering and materials technology
- Information technology, computer networks, embedded systems
- Telecommunications and mobile technology
- Life sciences
- Oil & gas
- Paper and forest industry
- Health care
- Natural resources
- Utilities / cleantech
IPR sector memberships
- epi – Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
European Patent Attorney
+358 50 3410516